Mokah-Jasmine Johnson is a notable educator, activist, businesswoman, and mother; she’s currently the President and co-founder of Athens Anti-Discrimination Movement, an organization designed to combat discrimination through education and activism. Mokah is also the VP and co-owner of “United Group of Artists” (UGA Live) a grassroots consulting and marketing company; the founder and program director Read More ...
Mokah-Jasmine Johnson MS.ED provides top-notch training and business consulting services. She has more than 15 years experience as an entrepreneur and 7 plus year as a professional educator. Mokah is also a notable activist and community leader that advocates for civil rights and racial justice.
“Becoming an activist changed my life. I developed a new appreciation for life and my perspective as a mother, business woman, and human being evolved.” “I began seeking ways to intertwine may passion for education, entrepreneurship, and activism.” This lead me down the path of speaking and consulting; motivating audience members in corporations, not-for-profit organizations, and everyday citizens to stand up and take action.
Cultural barriers have many negative impacts on organizations and individual professional careers. With this in mind, Mokah’s goal is to:
- Help organizations create culturally diverse and inclusive workplaces
- Coach and counsel executive management of an organization to lead and manage across cultures
- Design and implement diversity education strategies
- Provide culture and diversity training; facilitate race forward conversations
- Provide minority business development consulting
For more information please fill out the contact or click here to Book Mokah.